DHI means hair transplantation (Direct Hair Implantation), that is “Direct, direct hair transplantation”.
The implantation is performed directly without surgical and incision, without opening the channel. Through the medical pen used by the hair transplant specialist, transplantation can be performed without cutting the person’s hair.
DHI hair transplantation ensures that the person will have dense hair and the hair grows abundantly and strongly.
DHI Hair Technique Application
- The area where the hair follicles will be taken is called a donor. Hair follicles are collected from the donor area where local anesthesia is applied.
- Hair follicles collected with a special choi pen are placed on the scalp.
- Thanks to the medical pen, it allows the hair to be planted very often.
- One of the biggest advantages is that the hair follicles are transplanted immediately after they are collected.
Anyone who wants to have unshaved hair transplantation heavily prefers DHI hair transplantation.
After the DHI hair transplantation application, the dead skin starts to fall out within an average of 5 and 6 days, and the shedding ends at the end of the first month. Lush and new hair starts to grow within an average of 3 months.
What are the Advantages of DHI Hair Transplantation?
- Donor hair is collected and transplanted at the same time.
- In this way, hair follicles do not lose their health and strength.
- It allows more frequent hair transplantation than other methods.
- It has a much more natural appearance and allows stronger hair to grow.
- Because of the medical pen, the roots are planted as soon as they are taken and the risk of root loss is minimized.
- It is an extremely comfortable and easy process for the patient.
- Recovery and return to social life are possible the next day.
You can contact us for DHI hair transplantation.